Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Car!!

As many know, we have been on the search for a new car the past two weeks. It's been a little stressful  trying to find something that would fit our budget and meet our standards at the same time. With that being said, we are so excited about our new purchase! This was by far our biggest decision together yet, and we are feeling good. We are so thankful to both our families and Matt Martinez for all of their support and advice during this process. After a long day of driving to Fort Worth from College Station, driving around town to find a car, we finally found it at our last stop. This is not a place we had planned on visiting, but we sure are glad we stopped! Here it is...!!
Pearlized gray 2008 Ford Escape!
 The proudest new owners!

Even though we had to go back to College Station the same day (more driving!), we were glad to be able to stay a while longer for a warm bowl of chicken chili with my parents and grandparents, and catch some of the Aggie football game. Bring on the next big decision...!

Can you say...homemade? I went to a girls craft night Friday, and we made fall wreaths out of festive napkins and grapevine wreaths. Let me just preface this by saying I had no idea what a grapevine wreath was. On my lunch break Friday I ran to Wal Mart and bought the only wreath they had...an undecorated Christmas wreath. I thought surely if this is all they have, then this must be what I need. Wrong! You can't turn Christmas into fall. My Sunday school director generously gave the clueless girl her extra. Thank you!
This is not perfect, but I was impressed with myself for trying.
We also made magnets! 
Just a little fall fun.
Pumpkin bread and a new fall candle are making this dreary Sunday little cozier!

No comments:

Post a Comment